Sunday, August 4, 2013

Homecast 2nd Generation SYW Prussians

       A while back I was contacted by someone who was interested in getting some Minifigs 2nd generation SYW command figures copied; the  3rd generation command figures just didn't work with his armies. He was wondering how much detail was lost in the process. A fair question so I decided to cast a 2nd generation Prussian grenadier.


I look forward to hearing if these figures would be compatible to his army.


              The six figures I poured came out as usable figures, although the pouring spout was on the edge of the back of the base and that corner broke off. One figure broke at the legs when I snipped the spout off. However, as can be seen the figures still stand fine.  Now if I can get my Peter Laings to this level.

No comments:

Post a Comment