Wednesday, October 30, 2013

15mm Legend of Sleepy Hollow Figures

Among Old Glory horror figures is "the Legend of Sleepy Hollow", which also happens to be my favorite short story. Besides the Headless Horseman and Ichobod Crane, there is a good collection of village folk, most in peaceful poses which would be great for civilian figures in a war-game.
School teacher Crane wooing Katrina Van Tassel

The Headless Horseman in the flesh (?)

Headless Horseman dismounted, after finishing a visit to Hollywood.  Someone should remember that the Headless Horseman was a Hessian. I can't find this uniform in any of my Osprey books.
Old Glory also has a nice little line of witches  to go along with their horror line.


1 comment:

  1. John - I am sure that I have an old Military Modelling article on Uniforms of the AWI that includes Hessians - I will see if I can finf it when I am back home this weekend

    ReplyDelete