Thursday, August 7, 2014

New Home Made Mold & Casting

Several years ago I found a nice set of molds by a company caller Creartec on the website of Berliner Zinnfiguren. The molds were a series of Frederick the Great's grenadiers, generals, and cavalry. They are great figures, however, there is no musketeer figures. I did a head swap and finally made a mold of the figure. It might not be a perfect figure but definitely as useable figure.




The female turkey hanging around our house has found a new perch on our roof. 

4 comments:

  1. Once painted and lined up with some comrades, it will be an excellent wargaming figure. I am sure they will look great over the tabletop. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. Now I just have to get the ambition to do something with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The figures are 40mm. You'll need a big table for wargaming with these figures. Something I don't have at the moment.

    ReplyDelete